So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Looking for a New Vagina???

I gotta say, this one kind of caught me off guard. So I'm sitting on the dumper this morning doing my typical blog whoring activities and what to my wondering eyes should appear but anewvagina.com on search stats I see. OK, so the whole pickpocket elmo has gotten me thinking of Christmas before Halloween.
Anyways, being the fan of vagina's that I am, I decided to research the topic. Though hours (Well ok minutes SO FAR) of careful study, I discovered this doctor in Atlanta who does Vaginal reconstruction surgery. I'm impressed, they even have close up pictures of PERFECT PRIVATE PARTS to spank to.

On a more serious note, what would possess anyone to get their pooter chopped up. I looked at alot of the before and after shots, and to be quite honest, I had no problem with the before shots. A Vagina is what makes a woman unique and altering it because it doesn't fit some strange view of "normal" is really kinda fucked up.

Women in Africa are being forced to have their clit's chopped off, while these women who have the freedom of choice are choosing to alter the beauty that is a vagina and get anewvagina.com. Now that is fucked up. See for yourself, here are some before and after shots.





Admittedly, there was at least one picture in there which looked a little scary, however that looked more the be as a result of some mutilation more than anything. In addition, this clinic seems to offer some sort of vaginal augmentation service. By the looks of things, they botox the sides giving a more puffy pussy look. Similar to the ol' lip botox thingy. I don't know about you, but Botox comes from Bovine Toxin, isn't that like Mad Cow??? I don't know if I want a Mad cow anywhere near my penis, I don't care how "pretty" it is.


The Moral of this story... Don't Worry, be happy with your Vagina. Letting a Mad Cow anywhere near it can only result in problems.

If, on the other hand, you are set on getting a "new look" for your pooter, they can be found at anewvagina.com

No comments:

Post a Comment