So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

National Chocolate Day????

Now I wonder who came up with this one??? Just in time for Christmas gift time out pops NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY.
Usually I jump all over these silly commemorative days and call them silly and useless. Not that a national chocolate day is overly useful, after all when is the last time a chocolate bar saved the world or ended a war?

On the other hand, it is entirely possible a good chocolate bar or box of them could do exactly that. Personally, I like Hagensborg Chocolates. The company is local and the owner is really quite nice. (Read as Friendly, funny, Charitable and Hot.) Not that her appearance has anything to do with the quality of chocolate, I just had to mention it because.... well I am a guy and that is what we do, we observe the important things in life.

Their whole marketing strategy is very princess like and their chocolates are mostly in the shape of frogs (Frog prince that kind of thing.) Honestly, I think the marketing scheme is pure genius and the chocolates or Truffles are out of this world Orgasmic (Froggasmic as the owner joked one time.) Honestly, between her and her chocolates, I'm surprised I fit into my pants.

I like to keep a box of Truffle pigs, particularly the Mocha or Peanut butter ones in my truck at all times, first of all it gives me something to snack on and secondly it is a great promotional thing I like to give to customers every once in awhile. Nothing makes a person happier than receiving a nice chocolate bar that is soooooo good it makes their loins quiver in sexual Ecstasy... Yes, I need to get layed.

Anyways, if this has at all piqued your interest, check out the Hagensborg website at http://www.hagensborg.com where you can see the local stores which stock the chocolate delight

No comments:

Post a Comment