So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Axe on BRAZILIAN WAX

I was muddling around the geeknet looking for interesting stories and stumbled across this little tidbit about New Jersey Health Officials proposing a BAN ON BRAZILIAN WAXING. What can I say, the title caught my attention. Apparently, there have been a couple of BRAZILIANS GONE BAD in New Jersey and the officials wanted to get control of the situation before women all over the state got sore pooters.



This story reminded me about a conversation I had with a customer of mine right around Valentines day.... Yes, I talk to my customers about shaved pussy's. Anyways, this particular customer owns a beauty salon and she was saying BRAZILIAN WAXING appointments go up a few days before Valentines day. Aside from a boner, my immediate response was... not in my household. So of course, being the curious individual I am, I asked my wife why not. Apparently not a good idea, response was fast and furious and included a suggestion that I have my Netherland forest waxed. NoT A FRICKIN' CHANCE.
After that day, my new found trivia on BRAZILIAN WAXING became water cooler banter whenever I had the opportunity to bring it up in mixed company... kinda the way I fly. Anyways, another customer in the salon business brought up an interesting and very disturbing commentary. Apparently, she has several "Male" Clients who like to get their no no naughty place waxed. Being the homophobe I am, my thoughts immediately went to "How gay is that"

At the end of the day, it seems the New Jersey Health officials got hold of their senses and decided to drop the whole silly idea of BANNING BRAZILIAN WAXING. Women... and apparently men, can now rest in peace knowing they do not have to suffer through razor burn and stubble to get the pre-pubescent race car clean look.


RELATED LINK

NEW JERSEY PROPOSES BAN ON BRAZILIAN WAXING

No comments:

Post a Comment