So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Friday, April 3, 2009

PERFECT PRIVATE PARTS

It seems the whole DESIGNER VAGINA thing is back in the news. This morning I noticed an interesting term on the top 100. "PERFECT PRIVATE PARTS" I guess the BBC did a special on CUSTOM VAGINA'S which included LABIA PIERCING and of course LABIAPLASTY. LABIAPLASTY is basically plastic surgery for the Vagina.





Consequently, people are now looking for BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF LABIAPLASTY. I have said this before and I will continue to say it, I have never met a Vagina I did not like... Some of the owners of the Vagina's on the other hand did need some serious work, however no plastic surgery could fix some of those defects.

All that aside, I did do a commentary on LABIAPLASTY and DESIGNER VAGINA's last time it popped up in october of last year. In fact, I have some before and after shots of some very pretty vagina's and they can be found here LOOKING FOR A NEW VAGINA






No comments:

Post a Comment