So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Sunday, October 11, 2009

MARGE SIMPSON IN PLAYBOY

MARGE SIMPSON PLAYBOY PICTURES

hit the news a couple of days ago, along with searches for naked toon pictures of Family Guy's Lois Griffin. Honestly, with all the female cartoons to choose from, why would Hef go for Marge Simpson in Playboy? Perhaps he feels a closer affilliation to the Blue haired.... sorry, that's all I've got.




MARGE SIMPSON NOVEMEBER 2009 PLAYBOY MAGAZINE COVER



Even the searches for Family Guy's Lois Griffin had me wondering what was wrong with society. Take away the fact these are cartoons and not real chicks, spanking over naked toons is just... um I dunno, kinda fvcked up?

I'm not saying I haven't also contemplated the whole Wilma vs Betty debate, but why choose? This is the modern day of sexual liberation, I say Threesome. Hell, why not add a third toon babe and bring in Jessica Rabbit. It's not as if this is real or anything. Hmmmm how about Jane Jetson, sort of the space slut highbred of Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble.

Of course, being the internet whore that I am, I decided to do a little more research into the topic and pulled a few pictures (pictures people) of some sexy female toons. I believe they call this Hentai. I couldn't believe the interest in the topic. So, in true blog whore style, I set up a blog dedicated to the perversion that is... Toon Spanking. So, for those interested in the whole Marge Simpson Playboy Spread and the Playboy Pictures of Marge Simpson, check out http://drawnnaked.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment