So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Sunday, June 21, 2009

LEIGHTON MEESTER SEXTAPE

Gotta say, this is a perfect father day gift for any right minded man out there. Yesterday there was a slight gurgling on the whole topic of a LEIGHTON MEESTER SEXTAPE. I did abit of searching but couldn't really come up with much. Today, on the other hand, it seems the LEIGHTON MEESTER SEXTAPE thing has gone full out.
Of course there are the scam websites trying to get your credit card number just to you can DOWNLOAD THE LEIGHTON MEESTER SEXTAPE. The thing is, one has to wonder how real those sites are. The PICTURES OF THE LEIGHTON MEESTER SEX TAPE are really quite nice. Sure they are a little bit grainy, but that is the magic of sex tapes leaked on the internet.






So, if you are like me, you might have been asking yourself, who is this LEIGHTON MEESTER anyways? My first thought when I saw her name pop up in Googles hot trends was "must be some guy". Since I'm not really one who is interested in seeing donkers I was kind of hesitant to click on the links to see what all the fuss was about. After a few seconds of contemplation I figured even if it was a guy, there has gotta be a chick in there somewhere so I decided to check things out.
Wow, am I glad I did. Remember the episode of House where Hugh Lawrie's character was being seduced by this sexy "underaged" patient? Well, as it turns out the patient wasn't really underaged at all. Her character was being played by noe other than the very beautiful Leighton Meester. Now I don't feel so bad for getting a stiffy over the thought of getting naked with her.






There are quite a few pictures of the sexy Leighton Meester out there, the thing is, not too many are naked... Well that is until now and we thank Leighton for being part of this wonderful little Leighton Meester sex tape on such a special day. Not that I am a dad, but I do have 6 pet Chinchilla's so I guess I can still claim this unique fathers day present.
Bravo naked chicks and Leighton Meester's pooter.


Related Links

LEIGHTON MEESTER PICS & BIO
LEIGHTON MEESTER SEX TAPE PICTURES











No comments:

Post a Comment