So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hot Chicks of the Pink Glove Dance Video

After posting fake naked pictures of a sexy seattle chick now spending her time in Italian Attica, one would have to wonder if this monkey could sink any lower... Well, you can be the judge of that, I am simply passing on information.

Back on November 13, 2009, the gang over at Providence St Vincent Medical Centre in Portland Oregon put together a little video called the Pink Glove Dance Video. Somehow, after nearly a month, the Pink Glove Dance Video has gone viral with views topping 3 Million as of this morning. And honestly, bad music aside, I cannot find anything wrong with what they have done in creating the Pink Glove Dance Video. In fact, I think they should be commended for their efforts in raising awareness of Breast cancer.





OK, I know those familiar with this blog are probably starting to wonder what has happened to me. No, I have not fallen on my head, I truly believe those involved with the creation of the Pink Glove Dance Video should be commended for their work... Especially the hot chicks. Yes, behind the scrubs in the many women featured in the Pink Glove Dance Video are true to life hot chicks.

So here we go, I have watched the Pink Glove Video several times (With the Volume off of course) and have come up with what I think are the top 4 Hot Chicks of the Pink Glove Video. There are no prizes for this honour, just the adulation of millions... ok maybe about a dozen fans of Spankadamonkey. I appologize in advance to those hot chicks of the Pink Glove Dance Video, I may have missed. The thing is, this is a tough competition and although you may very well be hot enough to be considered a Hot Chick of the Pink Glove Dance Video, there was really far too much going on and I was kinda blinded by all the pink. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Blonde here, is my personaly favorite, how can one look past thos inviting lips.


Funky dew rag here, pops up a few times in the Pink Glove Dance Video, I like the misterious look in her eyes as they poke out from behind her funky pink shades.


This sexy little brunette barely shows up on the right side of the screen as the Pink Glove Dance Video starts up, but her moves, energy and general exhuberance won me over.


I am leaving coffee chick to the end, because to be quite honest, I don't really know if she is of legal age. So let's just call her future hot chick. I figured I would post her because her smile stuck out and she seems to be enjoying herself.


Now you can search for your own favorite hot chicks of the Pink Glove Dance Video.

YOUTUBE PINK GLOVE DANCE VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment