So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Monday, September 22, 2008

Earth Friend Gen - Gennifer Moss, the Water Whisperer

Master Peace... With the positioning
of her hands, it looks
like Gennifer Moss is Mastering
more than Peace....

I kinda struggled with where to put this one, part of me thinks this woman smoked a little bit much of the Ganja or is on some sort of perma Ecstacy trip... Either way she does seem a few bricks short of a load.

Gennifer Moss' message, though, does seem to flow (no pun intended) towards the respect and enjoy Mother earth thing but she seems intent on promoting this EMOTO PROJECT thingy. Something else I tried to grasp but at the end of the day it was almost too etherial... Listening to the water talk, Don't Bogart that Joint Buuuuuddy. Me thinks this Japanese Doctor is just grasping for the Nobel peace prize like some rabid Britney reaching for her own source of recognition.

Of course there is the underlining message of peace, what having some half baked chick rollerblading around Oregon with Pasties on is doing for peace is beyond me, but I guess it got my attention (She does have a nice body after all.) Gennifer Moss, has a few naked pictures of her floating around the internet SEE NAKED PICTURES OF GENNIFER MOSS HERE, has garnered alot of attention through her Myspace page, Youtube Video's and by scaring small children in her rollerblading escapades.
I guess at the end of the Day, Gennifer Moss (AKA Earth Friend) is telling everyone to enjoy life and nature, while promoting the hippy ideal of peace. Sadly, being the cynic I am unless proven otherwise, I see it as some stoned little bink being recruited for an interesting Guerilla marketing scheme. Either that or this Doctor Emoto guy schtooped her during his visit to Oregon and she is some sort of crazed fan stalker groupie chick.

Who know, this whole blog is starting to sound like some senseless babble. I haven't had my coffee yet and muh butt hurts from some digestive issue I seem to be going though now (Must have been the Spice Almonds)... that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.


For those who are interested, here are a couple of links
Gennifer Moss NAKED
The whole water whisperer site

No comments:

Post a Comment