So You Think You Can Dance Wardrobe Malfunction

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Country Music Hotties and their WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS - Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood and Julianne Houghs

I'm not going to profess a love for country music, in fact I think it is really quite awful. a particular joke is coming to mind
"What does a country song sound like backwards?

The guys, truck starts, he gets his wife back and the cow starts producing milk again"

Speaking of milk... Wouldn't you just love to suckle on Taylor Swift's bare nipple as shown in the TAYLOR SWIFT WARDROBE MALFUNCTION NIPPLE SLIP PICTURE to the left.


Well, all that aside, one cannot deny how country music seems to have an ample supply of hot babe female performers. Take for example recent newbie and American Idol winner, Carrie Underwood.





So hot and popular are these farm girls that search engine stats are showing it. Just this morning, the world seemed intent on find pictures of TAYLOR SWIFT's WARDROBE MALFUNCTION AT THE CMA's. Apparently her DRESS RIPPED exposing.... well nothing. From my penis fired searches, I could only find a little titbit on Top new Female performer JULIANNE HOUGH'S WARDROBE MALFUNCTION, well honestly is was a ripped dress which nobody on the audience could see. DOH!!! no camera footage. Speaking about her WARDROBE MALFUNCTION, JULIANNE HOUGHS said “It's a good thing I ripped my dress, because now I have something else to think about,” Hough gushed during her tearful speech.






Back to the topic of CARRIE UNDERWOOD, I did manage to find this sexy little picture of the Cowpoke Hottie showing us how she looks without a bra on. I guess the excitement of winning an award got to her, just as the excitement of seeing CARRIE UNDERWOOD's NIPPLE got to me... Made muh penis perky






So for those of you who got to this page looking for the TAYLOR SWIFT WARDROBE MALFUNCTION, here is the closest I could find. A picture of TAYLOR SWIFT PERFORMING AT THE CMA's in the rain or something. All I know is her dress is wet and if you look close enough, you can see some water. Of course there is the after posting addition of the TAYLOR SWIFT NIPPLE SLIP CLOSE-UP PICTURE. Now that is a WARDROBE MALFUNCTION I LIKE. Not a Britney Spears Crotch shot but it does come a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment